Thank you for reading my blog! I've started this blog to share my ultimate comfort foods with everyone, or well the foods that I find comfort from! I hope you enjoy, and please leave me feedback on what you think about it!! Or leave me a comment and let me know you're reading :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Soup

Pumpkin Soup

In a saucepan, slightly beat 2 large eggs. Turn heat on medium, mix in 1/4 cup sugar 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp ground cloves. Whisk in 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree.  Then once well blended, whisk in 1 can (12 fl oz) evaporated milk, slowly.  Keep stirring until soup is thick.  It will still be spouting while stirring once done.  I like to add a big scoop of vanilla ice cream to each bowl, or whipped cream.  Perfect for a nice comfort meal, or dessert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment