Thank you for reading my blog! I've started this blog to share my ultimate comfort foods with everyone, or well the foods that I find comfort from! I hope you enjoy, and please leave me feedback on what you think about it!! Or leave me a comment and let me know you're reading :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Cheesecake


Pumpkin Cheesecake

Take 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese and set them on the counter with 2 eggs to come to room temperature.  In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar (I used 1/2 cup Agave Extract in it's place) and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.  Beat until smooth.  Then blend in one egg at a time.  Remove 1 cup of the batter and spread in the bottom of a graham cracker crust, or as much batter as it takes to cover the bottom of the crust.  Then to the rest of the batter add 1 can pumpkin puree, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon cloves, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon ginger.  Stir gently until well blended.  Pour over the batter in the crust.  Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.  Let cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight... Cover with whipped topping before serving and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment